Friday, 28 June 2013

Can You Blame Her?


So today I went and played tennis (inspired by wimbledon, I admit), I haven't played since my GCSE days, but it was good fun in the end! And I got to wear my new trainers, £10 in the H&M sale. This outfit was a little cross between needing to be practical, not wanting to look like a total wolly in my old school P.E shorts as I cycled over and trying out some kind of neon/sporty trend. These trainers are totally not me, and bought on an impulse. I'm still trying to work out how they look best so I thought I'd start simple. Have a lovely day! Bailey xx

Trainers £10 H&M (Sale- bought last week, not online) / Sunglasses £1 Primark (Similar) / Leigh Jeans £40 Topshop

14 comments:

  1. Those tennis courts look so good. Omg. And the shoes bbz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to play tennis! Gotta hit dem balls xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you darl, followed your blog, I love your style xo

      Delete
  3. loove your sunglasses!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!
      You have a gorgeous blog xxx

      Delete
  4. Love your trainers and such a bargain! Xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! :) I just followed you on bloglovin! you just have such an unique style, I'm very jealous! I really hope you're having a great day :)

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I can't tell you how jealous I am of your moon tank top- it's totally my style! You too, thanks again!
      Bailey xo

      Delete