Sunday, 23 June 2013

Dunga Dunga





Jumpsuits and jellies are clearly floating my boat at the moment! These dungarees were one of those spur of the moment finds which I picked up on a quick walk with my boyfriend. I got horrendously made fun of by the ticket man on the train to bath in them (he was lovely really). The top was another quick buy that cost £2 and I've worn loads already. I did buy some neon trainers to wear with these dungarees though I couldn't bring myself to wear them on this particular outing!

I've just come back from my first year at university- and although I'm so so sad to be leaving all my flatmates I'm happy because I get to see my little sisters, they turn two on wednesday, and I found out I passed my physics exams yesterday! Whew what a weight off my shoulders. I just have maths and spanish to wait for now but fingers crossed I've passed them too! Bailey xo

Dungarees £30 Urban Fox (Similar) / Jelly Shoes £25 JuJu via Office / Socks £3.50 Topshop / Top £2 Charity Shop (Similar)

10 comments:

  1. Love your sunglasses and the JuJu jellies are super cute!! xx

    http://www.fashionyourseatbelts.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, means a lot, I absolutely adore your blog, I saw your post about the new JuJu jellies the day after I bought mine, makes me want another pair!
      Bailey x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely look, it's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur clothes are amaaaaazing I wish I was you omg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! I really want to buy myself a pair of jellies at some point, yours are perfect!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
    http://fashiongirlshop.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, definitely get a pair, I can't stop wearing them! Bailey xx

      Delete
  5. this outfit looks amazing! wish i had a pair of those jelly shoes :-(
    - beth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww you look so cute !!
    love this look:)

    new blogger here from MANCHESTER

    http://www.headlessfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete