Sunday, 30 June 2013

Fab-ulous




What a witty post title, ha-de-ha-ha. (I'm eating a fab. Get it. Fab-ulous. Terrible, I know.) I'm home! I've finished first year, and through I'm popping back to Bristol next week I thought I'd make the most of the gorgeous beach where I live as a backdrop for this outfit, though it's not the most interesting. More of a post-work 'quick put something on to enjoy the last of the sunshine in!' type job. I'm getting worriedly attached to these trainers, they're just too darned comfy to cycle in. Bailey xo

Top £5 Primark (Current) / Shoes £10 H&M Sale (Current) / Shorts £20 Zara (Old)

11 comments:

  1. Loove this outfit. I love the pop of sports luxe with your trainers.

    Xenia x

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me trying to be 'trendy' at it's height. I love your blog too much, Bailey xo

      Delete
  2. ooh I love the sheer top and the trainers! (and Fab icecream, good choice) :)

    "Bumble’s Blog"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Primark did well on this occasion, Bailey xo

      Delete
  3. Can't believe that top is from Primark! Will have to make a special trip. Lovely 'I just threw this on' outfit! ;)

    xx

    https://www.facebook.com/BijouxBazaarUK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top, did not think it was going to be from Primark xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Primark has some great gems now and again! Bailey xo

      Delete
    2. lovely outfit, i need your top! xx

      Delete
  5. lovely outfit and i love ur sneakers!

    ReplyDelete