Monday, 24 June 2013

Lust List #1

An American Apparel lust list today, after going in recently for my mum (there isn't an AA in our hometown) I was struck by all the amazing patterns that were on offer, as well as the new additions to the hair bows. It was so summery and lovely I couldn't resist putting together a lust list of things that would go just perfectly with sunshine and lazy summer afternoons. It's also worth mentioning that their swimwear is to die for at the moment! Have a lovely Monday, Bailey xo

ONE Sunflower Denim Cut Off / TWO Tennis Skirt / THREE Printed Chiffon Camisole / FOUR Chiffon Pleated Skirt

13 comments:

  1. Every time I go into AA I always leave bemused, I just don't get the hype. Having said that, I definitely wouldn't say no to that yellow dress...
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to get the watermelon top, it's so pretty! x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want all of them! Haha, if only.
      Your blog is so so pretty!

      Delete
  3. I love the sunflower patterned shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, every time I go in I have to stop myself from buying them!

      Delete
  4. Love the sunflower shorts! I'm pretty sure there's an AA discount code in this weeks Grazia?! I may of made that up though haha but I'm sure I've read that somewhere! x

    Great blog - I've just followed you on bloglovin, I would love it if you followed me back :)!

    www.allthatshewants.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll have to keep an eye out for that!
      Thank you- I'll definitely be following your blog back, it's gorgeous, I love your style!
      Bailey xx

      Delete
  5. I love the first pair of shorts <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion, Celebrity and Beauty
    Get the latest here!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just splurged on AA this morning as I had a 40% off discount code! Their stuff is by far the best quality on the high street - classic style that lasts for years. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you and your AA purchases are very happy together, so incredibly jealous! Bailey xo

      Delete